...Loading...

Full Story:

Home / NATIONAL / BREAKING: MSCE RESULTS ARE OUT! 59% OF THE CANDIDATURE HAS FAILED!!!

221 Total Views

BREAKING: MSCE RESULTS ARE OUT! 59% OF THE CANDIDATURE HAS FAILED!!!

Published by Revolver Junior on 1 April 2021.

Minister of Education Agness Nyalonje has announced that the results of the Re-administered MSCE examinations are out.

She has emphasized that only 41% of the 138310 candidates who sat for the exams has passed and the remaining 59% candidature has failed.

Nyalonje justified a lot of candidates have failed to make it due to a number of factors namely;

1. Covid 19 induced closure of schools which led to the shifting of the exams from July to October 2020.
2. Cancellation of the exams due to leakage.
3. Strict control and security during Exams

However she has advised Malawians to learn a lesson from the results.


GO BACK